Ta Ke Sushi in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island is looking for a skilled Cook.
Completion of any certificate in cooking or previous experience in commercial cooking is required
Completion of high school education is required
Basic English speaking is required
Terms of Employment: Full-Time and Permanent
Wage: C$ 13.00 / hour
Working Hour: 40 hours / week
Vacation: 10 days of paid vacation per year
Benefits: Meals are provided on duties
- Prepare and cook complete Japanese traditional and trendy fusion cuisine
- Oversee kitchen operations
- Determine size of food portions
- Order and store ingredients and raw materials at the proper temperatures.
- Maintain work area clean
- Train and supervise kitchen staff
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail.
If you are interested, please send your resume. Only selected candidates will be contacted for interview. We welcome underrepresented groups such as First Nation, Newcomers, Youth and so on to apply for the position.
Ta Ke Sushi (101775 PEI Inc.)
92 Queen Street, Charlottetown, PE C1A 4B1