RED FIN SUSHI & GRILL, located at 800 Northwest Blvd, Creston, BC V0B 1G4, Canada, is currently looking for One (1) permanent, full time cook experienced. If you are interested, please submit your resume by e-mail or mail.
- Position: Cook (Japanese Food)
- Vacancy: One (1)
- Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
- Compensation: $18.00 per hour
- Working hours: 35~40 hours per week
- Benefits: 4% of vacation pay / Free meals at work and tips
- Prepare and complete Japanese foods such as sushi rolls, maki, tempura, udon, bento, etc.
- Cook various deep-fried seafood and vegetable tempura and treat deep fry oils safely and dispose used oil in proper manner
- Follow proper plate presentation and be responsible for reflecting customers’ feedback
- Plan and create new menus and prepare various sauces
- Ensure quality of food and determine size of food portions and estimate food requirements, costs
- Supervise kitchen helpers with respect to food preparation and oversee kitchen operations and train kitchen staff
- Monitor, maintain food inventory, supplies and equipment and order them when needed
- Clean kitchen, work areas and abide by safety and hygiene rule.
- Completion of secondary school
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a cook in a commercial restaurant (or) Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program for cooks (or) Completion of college or other program in cooking is required