Sushi Jo Japanese Restaurant in Courtenay, BC is hiring a cook to fulfill our booming business.
Positions available: 1
Term of Employment : Fulltime and permanent
– Prepare and cook Japanese and fusion Asian dishes and hot food
– Oversee kitchen operations
– Maintain inventories and records of food
– Monitor and order supplies
– Train kitchen staff
- 1 – 2 years of professional experience or completion of a training program in cooking (college or other) required.
- Cooking experience in Japanese or other Asian food an asset.
- Completion of secondary school.
- Available to work on weekends and holidays
$15.00-17.00 per hour based on experience, 40 hours per week.
10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% of gross salary for vacation pay are provided on duties
How to apply:
If you are interested, please apply via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with “cook” in the subject line.
Sushi Jo Japanese Restaurant
597 Cliffe Ave. Courtenay, BC V9N 2J5