Company: Saha Eatery Ltd / Saha Eatery
We offer a unique dining experience by combining traditional recipes with modern dietary practices. Using ethically sourced meats, poultry & seafood, organic grains, legumes & root vegetables, we prepare our food from scratch daily with a wide variety of gluten free & vegan dishes. We offer a variety of soups, salads, shares, pita wraps and bowls.
Business Location: 38128 2nd Ave Squamish, BC V8B0B5
Work location: same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Order supplies and equipment
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Completion of high school is required
- A minimum of 3 years of experience is required. If the candidate does not have at least 3 years of experience as cook then a post-secondary certificate is required.
- Experience with Middle Eastern cuisine is an asset.
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 hourly, 40.00 Hours per week. The work schedule is from Monday to Friday 9am to 5 pm. Weekend hours and/or overtime might be required.
Benefits After the 3 months of probation, Saha Eatery provides:
- Dental Insurance
- Extended Medical Insurance
Apply by mail to: PO BOX 2211, Squamish BC V8B0B5
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com