Company: Kingsmen Ale House Ltd. O/A Kingsmen Ale House
Business Information: Kingsmen Ale House offers a true British pub experience in Lethbridge with friendly, warm staff, great food and the city’s largest selection of craft and import beers on tap. Breakfast, lunch or dinner, our delicious menu offers fresh, made from scratch English and Canadian fare for everyone to enjoy.
Business Location: 2012 Mayor Magrath Drive South, Lethbridge AB, T1K 2R9
Work location: same as above
Type of Job Description:
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Order supplies and equipment
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
-Education: Completion of high school is required
-Experience: Minimum of 3 years of experience.
If the candidate does not have at least 3 years of experience as cook then a post-secondary certificate is required.
Salary: 15.00 to $ 17.00
Hourly, 35 Hours per week.
Shifts are 10AM -5PM and 5PM – 12AM Sunday through Saturday.
Benefits: share of tips
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 2012 Mayor Magrath Drive South, Lethbridge AB, T1K 2R9
Apply by fax to: (403) 328-0363