Company operating name: H21 Restaurant and Lounge
Business address: 51073 Highway 21, Sherwood Park, AB T8B 1K5
Location of work: 51073 Highway 21, Sherwood Park, AB
Title of position: Cook
Positions available: 1
- Prepare and cook complete meals for customers
- Keep records of foodstuffs, supplies, and equipment, as well as maintain inventory
- May be required to set up and oversee buffets
- Clean and sanitize kitchen and work area
- Maintain proper food safety and hygiene in kitchen, following accepted protocols
Terms of employment: Full-time; part-time; permanent; days, evenings , weekends; approximately 40 hours per week for full-time; part-time hours will vary
Wage: $15.00-20.00/hour, depending on experience
How to apply:
Phone: 780-417-0886 (between 12pm and 6pm)
Education required: Completion of high school is required. Completion of post-secondary education in commercial cooking may substitute for required work experience.
Work experience required: Minimum of 2 years of experience in commercial cooking is required.
Language requirement: Writing and speaking English is required.
Note: We encourage applications from under-represented groups including, but not limited to, Aboriginal people, disabled people, and new immigrants to Canada.