Company: The Turning Point Restaurant Ltd. /The Turning Point Restaurant
Business Information: The Turning Point is a restaurant with a relaxed and friendly atmosphere for families with children, the outdoor enthusiasts, large groups or those couples out to enjoy each other’s company. We have served Golden, British Columbia for over 30 years offering consistency, value and great service. We offer a wide variety of pasta, pizza, hamburgers, steaks and more. We carry gluten free buns, noodles and pizza crusts. Our beef and elk burgers are gluten free as well as many of our sauces including our meat sauce.
Location: 906 11 Ave South, Golden, BC V0A 1H0
Work location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time–Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances,
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods following the restaurant standards,
- Prepare and portion all items for food service
- Re-stock all service lines after shift
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas,
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment,
- Clean kitchen and work areas,
-Education: Completion of high school is required
-Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience as a cook is required. In the event that the candidate does not have 3 years of experience then a post-secondary certificate is required.
Salary: $18.00 to 19.00 hourly, 40-44 hours per week.
Work conditions and physical capabilities:
-Work under pressure
Benefits: Uniforms, one free meal every shift, gratuity tip out, performance bonus.
– The worker will work from 1:00 PM to 10:00 PM, five days a week from Thursday to Mondays. Two days off per week, on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Overtime may be required.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: PO Box 438, 906 11 Ave South, Golden, BC V0A 1H0