- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
- Ontario NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
Victoria Hotel in the heart of Lillooet, BC is always serves great services as well as food and mood to our customers. We are hiring a qualified cook.
Term of employment: Full-time and Permanent
Available Position: 1
Compensation: $15.00-17.00 per hour/40 hours per week
(10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% of gross salary for vacation pay are provided on duties)
- Prepare and cook Asian style cuisine including deep fries, noodle and other dishes
- Assist to plan menus and determine size of food portions
- Monitor and maintain food inventory and keep records
- Hire and train, schedule kitchen staffs
- Completion of secondary school is required
- 1-2years commercial cooking experience are required, or completion of college or other program in cooking
- Able to work on weekends
- Able to work in fast-paced environment
Note: All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Canadians and Permanent Residents will be given priority.
Anyone interested in this job position, please send us your resume by email at email@example.com Only selected candidate will be contacted.
Hotel Victoria Ltd.
667 Main St. Lillooet BC V0K 1V0
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: