About Anjali’s Dosa:
Anjali’s Dosa Garden is an authentic South Indian restaurant located in Surrey (BC). Anjali’s dishes offer the opportunity to sample the healthy and vibrant flavors of South India. Exquisite menu and ambiance is our matter of pride. Here at Anjali’s Dosa Garden, we are committed to giving our customers an experience they will never forget. We believe in the three pillars of Quality, Affordability and Impeccable Service. Currently, we are searching for a full-time ethnic Cook with a strong knowledge of South Indian Cuisine dishes and can cook the menu that delights our customers.
Company: Anjali’s Dosa Garden Ltd.
Business Address: Unit 4, 13560, 77 Ave, Surrey, BC – V3W6Y3
Number of Positions: 2
Wages: $23.00 per hour
Job Location – Unit 4, 13560, 77 Ave, Surrey, BC – V3W6Y3
Start Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Work Setting: The Candidate should be available to work full time in the day, evening or weekend if required
- Preparation of South Indian specialized dishes (e.g. Sambar, all kind of curry and gravy, Dosa, Uttapam, Parotha, Vada, Idly, Vada curry, Appam, Payasam)
- Ensure quality of food and determine the size of food proportions.
- Train staff in preparation, cooking, and handling of food.
- Oversee kitchen operations and staff by scheduling and supervising kitchen helpers.
- Work with specialized cooking equipment (deep fryer, oven, grill etc.).
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies, and equipment.
- Completion of Secondary School
- Must have 2-3 years of cooking experience in a commercial environment OR completion of education in cooking/culinary
- Functional knowledge of English
- Commercial experience in South Indian cuisine would be an asset
How to Apply:
By e-mail: email@example.com
By Mail: Unit 4, 13560, 77 Ave, Surrey, BC – V3W6Y3
Please mention the Job Title in the subject line while applying for this position. thank in advance to all the candidates who apply but only the short-listed candidates will be called for the interview!