Sushi Itshoni Japanese Restaurant in Coquitlam is growing rapidly and looking for a full time cook.
Duration : Permanent
Job Duties :
– Prepare and cook Japanese and fusion Asian dishes and hot food
– Oversee kitchen operations
– Maintain inventories and records of food
– Monitor and order supplies
– Train kitchen staff
Job Requirements :
- 1 – 2 years of professional experience or completion of a training program in cooking (college or other) required.
- Cooking experience in Japanese or other Asian food an asset.
- Completion of secondary school.
- Available to work on weekends and holidays
Wage : $15.00 – $17.00 per hour depending on experience. 10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% of vacation pay
Working hours : 40hrs per week. May have to work overtime if needed
Work locations : 550-329 North Rd., Coquitlam, BC V3J 3X2
Others: Underrepresented groups (Aboriginal, Newcomers, Youth, Disabled person) are encouraged to apply. Candidates legally entitled to work in Canada can apply)
How to apply : Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “cook” in the subject line.