Company: 1938001 Alberta Ltd o/a A perfect pizza & east Indian cuisine
Business information: We are a restaurant/pizzeria specialized in the preparation and delivery of pizza, lasagna, pasta, salads and other Indian cuisine dishes (Biryani, Kebab, Paneer and all Indian dish gravies)
Business address: 1705 Macleod Trail SE Calgary, AB T2G 2N8
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Prepare and cook our specialty pizzas, lasagna, pasta, salads and other Indian cuisine dishes.
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Order supplies and equipment
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Recruit and hire staff
- Manage kitchen operations
-Education: Completion of secondary school is required
-Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience is required. If the candidate does not have at least 3 years of experience as cook then a post-secondary certificate is required.
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 hourly – 40 to 44 hours per week
Extended medical insurance and discount on meals from the pizzeria
Flexibility in schedule is required. The cook will work on a rotational basis in the following shifts: Shift 1: 11AM to 7PM; Shift 2: 7PM to 2AM from Tuesday to Saturday. The cook may be required to work extended hours.