Microbake Services Inc. o/a Flavours Restaurant, a Nigerian restaurant, 4129 4th Street NW, Calgary Alberta T2K 1A3, are looking for someone with at least two years’ experience cooking in Nigerian styles and cuisines – everything from traditional south west Nigerian “okeles” and “soups” to Nigerian-inspired dishes. Should be hard-working, organized, creative, and passionate about food and customer service. You will be able to work in a high-pressure, high-turnover environment, have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be a team player and also able to work unsupervised. You will also be able to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings, weekends and public holidays.
Applicants must possess experience in:
• Food preparation and cooking.
• Kitchen maintenance and cleaning
• Menu planning
• Following food safety requirements
• 2-week paid vacation annually after 1 year of continuous work
• 1 free meal a day at the restaurant
• Health Insurance
• Annual Bonus based on Company Performance
Salary according to experience. Minimum of 30 hours a week.
If you would like to join our happy and hard-working team, please send your resume to email@example.com.