Position: Cook – Full time / Permanent
Full-Time / Permanent
Vacancy: 2 Positions
Wage/s: $13.75-15 / Hr 40 hours / week
Location: North East, Calgary, Alberta
Enerje Café Ltd. Is in business since January 23, 2015 located in North East , Calgary. Our traditional form of culinary preparation means that no preservatives or artificial colors are involved in the preparation of our dishes, only pure food with pure taste and pure color. We are also happy to boast a wide variety of both vegetarian and gluten free menu options to cater to all customers without compromising the truly delectable cuisine we serve.
We are currently looking for Cook/s to prepare complete meals or individual dishes and foods as the restaurant menu specification. Inspect kitchens and food service areas, Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food, Order supplies and equipment, Inspect food preparation and serving areas to ensure observance of safe, sanitary food-handling practices, Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment, Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes or personal judgment, using various kitchen utensils and equipment. Manage kitchen operations. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and acquisition goals.
We are looking for an individual with:
- Proven cooking experience in similar industry.
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures.
- Good communication Skills: must be able to pass ideas and information clearly to Colleagues, food servers, customers, and management without being misunderstood.
- Eager to learn new recipes and cooking techniques.
- Adaptable/Flexible – Job requires being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace.
- Analytical Thinker- analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
- Dedicated to quality: inspect and test all food before it is served
- In-depth knowledge of food processing and safety
- Multitasking: Ability to handle multiple tickets
- Able to adhere to the precise instructions of the head chef
- Time management: Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Ability to operate standard kitchen equipment
- Attention to Detail – Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
Visit us at: http://enerjecafe.com/about-us/
Email your resume to Attention of Mr. Steve Do at email@example.com
We thank all applicants.
Enerje Café Ltd. ( Bubble Tea)
1075 Falconridge Drive NE