- Location: 554 Lansdowne St W, Peterborough, ON, K9J 8J7
- Salary: $14.50 / Hour for 40 Hours / Week
- Vacancies: 2 Vacancies
- Employment groups: Youth, Visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, Newcomers to Canada
- Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Benefits: Bonus, Performance Incentives
- Employment conditions: Overtime, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Flexible hours
Languages – English – fluency in oral and written communication
Education – At least Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience – 2 to 3 years
Security and Safety – Criminal record check required
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities – Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Repetitive tasks, Standing for extended periods, Overtime required, Physically demanding, Attention to detail
Work Location Information – Indian restaurant in Peterborough, Ontario
Personal Suitability – Dependability, Client focus, Initiative, Team player, Excellent oral communication, Judgement, Flexibility, Reliability, Organized.
Cuisine Specialties – South Asian – specialising in North Indian cuisine
Specific Skills – Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods, Inspect kitchens and food service areas, Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food, Order supplies and equipment, Supervise kitchen staff and helpers, Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment, Organize and manage buffets and banquets.
Manage kitchen operations, high skilled and knowledgeable for maintenance and operations of Tandoor ovens. Must be able to cook vegetarian, vegan and nonvegetarian dishes and varieties of naan breads.
How to apply – By email: email@example.com