Job Title: Cook, Mediterranean Cuisine
Employer: OSMOW’S SHAWARMA
NOC Code: 6322
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
• Prepare of all components of the meal
• Daily preparation and management of freshly made prep recipes
• Management of prep charts ensuring freshness, shelf life and proper food safe practices are controlled.
• Maintain knowledge of company specifications and recipes.
• Adherence to cost control guidelines.
• Maintain quality and speed of production.
• Follow the recipes/menu provided
• Ensure overall quality and presentation of the food is appealing
• Sanitizing all work surfaces and equipment used
• Plate meals including snacks, desserts and salads
• Restock work areas and ensure proper stock rotation
• Assist with scheduling and staff replacement
• Plan special event menus
• Maintain safe work environment at all times
• Perform duties as per health and safety guidelines
• Other reasonable requests from management
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status and family status, handicap, or other protected status.
Job Types: Full-time
Preference will be given to Canadians, permanent residents, new immigrants, aboriginals, youth, older workers and people with disabilities who have the appropriate experience. Relocation Cost: Employer will pay the transportation expenses