- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
- Ontario NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
Cook (Tandoori) (NOC: 6322)
Company: India Bistro Ltd.
Permanent Position: Cook (Tandoori) (NOC: 6322)
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Part Time, Shift, Overtime, Weekend, Day, Night, Evening
Wage Rate: $24.00 Hourly, for 37.5 Hours per week.
Number of Vacancies Available: 1
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Location: 1157 Davie Street, Vancouver, BC V6E 1N2, Canada
Education: High School
Experience: 1-2 years of experience
Languages: Basic English
Work Setting: Restaurant
Cuisine Specialties: East Indian
Types of Meals/Food Prepared: Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinners, All meals, Full course meals
- Prepare and cook full course meals.
- Prepare and cook individual dishes and foods.
- Prepare and cook all tandoori dishes: Chicken Tikka, Seekh Kabab, Haryali Kabab, Paneer Kabab, Tandoori Roti, Tandoori Naan etc.
- Ensure quality of food and determine size of food proportions.
- Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers
- Work with minimal supervision, Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food.
- Work with specialized cooking equipment.
- Manage kitchen operations.
Essential Skills: Working with others, Significant use of memory, Continuous learning
Other: Candidate should be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Note: Please mention The Job Title in the subject line while applying for the position.
Employer: India Bistro Ltd.
How to apply:
By mail: email@example.com
By Mail: 1157 Davie Street, Vancouver, BC V6E 1N2, Canada
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: