NTS Restaurant Ltd. DBA New Tokyo Sushi in Fort Nelson, BC is looking for passionate, responsible, full time, Permanent Cooks.
- Completion of secondary school education
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Cook in restaurant
- Able to work on Weekends and Holidays would be good asset
- Prepare and cook Japanese dishes and hot food
- Prepare, Make and Cook salad, tempura, teriyaki, donburi rice bowl, udon noodle soup, yakisoba
- Make various types of sushi, sashimi, roll sushi, party tray and combination sushi
- Develop and improve menu items
- Oversee kitchen operations
14 – 4903 51st Ave W, Fort Nelson, BC, V0C 1R0
Wage: $16.50-$18.50 per hour / 40 hours per week (Shift would be various)
Benefit: 10 days paid vacation
Positions Available: 2
If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com with “Cook” in the subject line or mail to the Address is above.
Thank you to all that apply, we look forward to hearing from you!
No phone call please regarding this AD.
Only selected candidate will be contacted for the interview.