Affinity Manufacturing Ltd., #103- 13045 – 84th Ave., Surrey, B.C., V3W 1B3, Canada, requires full time and permanent Database Administrator.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: $31.25 Hourly, for 40.00 Hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Number of Vacancies: 1
Education & Experience Requirements: A Bachelor’s degree or College program or 1 to 2 years of related experience.
- Database administration, including monitoring, reporting, archiving, requirements, gathering, design, programming, implementation, testing, maintenance, repair, and documentation.
- Perform general internal software development, including requirements gathering, design, programming, implementation, testing, maintenance, repair, and documentation, to support database operations.
- Develop policies and procedures for network; manage database security/integrity and backup procedures.
- Develop company database and software standards.
- Create reports using our databases for analysis purposes.
- Monitor inventory to maintain service levels.
- Facilitating internal reports to support our sales team.
- Perform other networking duties as required in office.
Additional Skills: Should have excellent communication skills and must be organized & Team Player
Security and Safety: Basic security clearance, we will conduct reference checks on previous employment
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment in office
Other: Candidate should be legally entitled to work in Canada. We also welcome applications from new immigrants, Aboriginals, youth and disabled people.
Qualifies candidate can drop-off, mail resumes #103- 13045 – 84th Ave., Surrey, B.C., V3W 1B3, Canada or fax resume to: (604) 591-6022.