- British Columbia NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
The Delivery Manager oversees cross-functional corporate initiatives that will deliver successful business outcomes that are measurable. Responsible for all aspects of end to end delivery including development and implementation for assigned initiatives and provides a single point of contact to the business sponsors. Supports the portfolio across multiple initiatives; analyzing reports, collaborating with cross-functional teams and monitoring progress.
- Collaborate and facilitate initiatives / Program level communication and meetings with Product Owners, Engineers, Scrum Masters, operations and other leaders to assure full alignment. Define release schedules, identify dependencies, solutions to business problems, and provide updates as priorities and schedules change.
- Strong collaborative partnership with the Product Management to deliver business outcomes
- Responsible for supporting cross technical product level initiatives in Delivery and success of assigned initiatives. Assess priorities against business value to ensure Program Release schedule are aligned to business priorities. Optimize results within resource and time constraints.
- Oversees the governance structure across the initiative teams.
- Lead as a Scrum master for 1 or more teams.
- Manage risk, develop and execute mitigation and contingency plans. Drive activities to achieve aligned goals.
- Develop detailed work plans, schedules, and status reports. Conduct necessary meetings and is responsible for schedule and status tracking. Conduct presentations regarding product status along with Product Owner for Portfolio Health and Cross Portfolio Health Meetings.
- Mentor team to improve their understanding and skill in Agile methodologies and delivery.
- Ensure adherence to process and project documentation standards. Bring in new approaches to improve efficiency and effectiveness of team.
- Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality.
- Monitor and maintain budget including monthly financials updates and resource forecasting.
- Work on special initiatives as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, project management or related field desired
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification, Scrum Master Certification
- 5+ years relevant experience, or Master’s degree and 3-5 years of relevant experience
- 5+ years of experience with projects and programs in an agile environment
- Knowledge of Agile frameworks (SAFe, LeSS etc) is desired
- Extensive project management skills using various programs to prepare and execute business plans
- In-depth knowledge of project development, including process mapping, budgeting and timeline creation.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward project completion
- Demonstrated collaboration, and analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office applications
- Advanced verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Eager to learn and adapt Domain knowledge and should be able to act as change agent
- Knowledge of PBM, healthcare industry helpful
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate business needs and travel as required.
About Express Scripts Canada
Express Scripts Canada, a registered business name of ESI Canada, an Ontario partnership indirectly controlled by Express Scripts, Inc. (Nasdaq: ESRX), is one of Canada’s leading providers of health benefits management services. From its corporate headquarters in Mississauga, Ontario, just outside Toronto, Express Scripts Canada provides a full range of integrated pharmacy benefit management (PBM) services to insurers, third-party administrators, plan sponsors and the public sector, including health-claims adjudication and processing services, Home Delivery Pharmacy Services, benefit-design consultation, drug-utilization review, formulary management, and medical and drug-data analysis services, to better facilitate the best possible health outcomes at the lowest possible cost.
It will be a condition of employment that the successful candidate receives the Enhanced Reliability Clearance from the Federal Government. The candidate will be required to provide supporting documentation in order to receive Clearance if required.
We offer a competitive salary, along with a positive work environment built on solid corporate values, integrity, mutual respect, collaboration, passion, service and alignment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be.
We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities. Thank you for your interest in this position, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. No telephone calls please.
For more information about Express Scripts Canada, visit its Web site at www.express-scripts.ca .
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: