Denny’s Restaurant in Brampton, ON is currently looking to hire 2 full-time Cooks!!
We are looking to find exceptional employees that uphold all the values of our restaurant.
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods,
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies,
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas,
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food,
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers,
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment,
- Clean kitchen and work areas
Education and Experience:
Completion of High School and 1-2 years of food preparation/ kitchen related experience or completion of a hospitality/ cooking program if no experience
Terms of employment: full-time, 35 hours a week
Wage: $14.00 per hour
How to Apply:
By mail to
215 Delta Park Blvd
Denny’s is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, aboriginal peoples, members of a visible minority and more.