Renaissance Cosmetic Arts Ltd. in Vancouver is seeking to hire a Dental Ceramic Technician
- Apply layers of porcelain or acrylic paste over metal framework to form dental prostheses, like crowns, bridges, and tooth facings
- Mix porcelain or acrylic paste according to prescription to match color of natural teeth.
- Apply layers of mixture over metal framework, using brushes spatula.
- Brush excess mixture from denture, then place denture in furnace to harden.
- Remove denture from furnace, brush on additional layer of mixture, and shape mixture to contour of denture, using spatula.
- Repeat mixture-application process baking until denture conforms to specifications.
- Verify accuracy of tooth dimensions and occlusion of teeth, using micrometer articulator.
- Clean and polish dental prostheses, using ultrasonic machine polishing machine.
Job Location: #204-338 West 8th Avenue, Vancouver BC V5Y 3X2
- Completion of College Program in Dental Technology
- 1-2 years experience
- Proficiency in English
- $ 25.50-26.50 per hour based on 40 hours per week
Submit resume by:
- Email: email@example.com
2.Address: #204-338 West 8th Avenue, Vancouver, BC V5Y 3X2 Send your resume