Employer: 9016970 Canada Inc. O/A Rock Rover Transport
Business Address: 3206 – 35A Avenue, NW, Edmonton, Alberta, T6T 1T5
Nature of Employment: Permanent Full-time;
Hours: 40 per week
Salary: $28 per hour
Benefits: 4% Vacation Pay;
Responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of transportation drivers and interacting with customers.
- Schedule Driver pickups and delivery.
- Co-ordinate, analysis and review work of staff involved with shipping, receiving and maintaining inventory.
- Scheduling of transportation of imports.
- Establish procedures and trend reports.
- Resolve customer issues and work related problems and arrange for repairs and maintenance.
- Prepare and submit progress report.
- Monthly analysis on shipment and profit.
- Checking and approving agent credit and debit report.
- Checking and approving vendor invoice, preparing profit sharing calculations.
- Providing value added services to existing and potential clients.
- Negotiate rates with carriers and other related vendors.
- Work in a team based environment and attended monthly operations and departmental meetings.
Minimum Skills Requirements
- Completion of Secondary School is required.
- College Diploma or University Degree will be considered an asset but is not required.
- 1 year experience working in as dispatcher or dispatch logistician.
- Strong communication skills are required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required.
Please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and cover letter.