Fang Design Studio Inc. is looking for a Drafting Technologist.
Type of Drafting:
– Computer-aided drafting (CAD), Detailing drafting, Presentation drawings
– Develop and prepare design sketches,
– Complete documentation packages and drawing sets,
– Examine drawings for conformity and errors
– Operate computer-assisted design (both in AutoCad and Revit) and drafting workstations
– Write technical reports
– Prepare contracts and tender documents
– Prepare construction specifications, costs and material estimates
– Completion of a two- to three-year college program in engineering design and drafting technology or in a related field is required.
– Two years of experience in a related field is an asset
– Civil engineering background is an asset
– Knowledge of and ability to use computer hardware and software, 3D modeling
– Mandarin and Japanese language abilities are an asset.
– Computer and Technology Knowledge: Windows, Applications – desktop, File management software, Multimedia Software, Word processing software, Spreadsheet software, Presentation software, Office Suites, Electronic scheduling software, CAD software (computer assisted software), 2D/3D Animation, Image editing software, Project management software
F/T:$26.00/h; 37.5 hours per week.
English language ability is required.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail resume:
Fang Design Studio Inc.
260 West 8th Ave.
No phone calls please
*Please indicate in your resume whether or not you are a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada