Business Legal Name: Pacific Rim Fire Protection (2008) Ltd
Business Operating Name: Pacific Rim Fire Protection (2008) Ltd
Business Address/Work Location: #121 – 18525 53rd Ave, Surrey, BC, V3S 7A4
Job Title: Draftsperson
Terms of Employment: Full-time/Permanent
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Wage: $28.00 – $30.00/Hour (Depending on Experience)
Founder Greg Geissinger started the company in 1992 since then, Pacific Rim Fire Protection (2008) Ltd, is one of the most recognized and respected fire protection companies in British Columbia. The company has impressive portfolio of clients. With offices based in Surrey, the success of the company is directly attributable to its dedicated staff of 19 key employees who have accumulated the knowledge and experience necessary in the fire protection field. The company has established a reputation in the fire protection industry that delivers its projects on-time and within budget. We are looking for employee that shares our policy” give customers the best possible service, treat them fairly and most importantly, exceed their expectation and they will return” to become a part of our team.
- Develop and prepare fire suppression conceptual designs and drawings for complete fire sprinkler systems from architectural concepts, sketches, incorporating engineered calculations, data and specification sheets
- Operate computer-assisted design (CAD) and drafting workstations
- Develop and prepare fire suppression design sketches considering architectural, structural, mechanical and electrical plans.
- Complete documentation packages and produce drawing sets
- Check and verify design drawings to conform to code compliance of existing fire protection systems, if any.
- Write technical reports
- Prepare contracts and tender documents
- Prepare construction specifications, costs and material estimates
- Supervise and train other drafting personnel.
Education: Secondary School is required
- 3-year experience in the related field is required
- Applicants with one-to-two year college program in related field will be considered with 1-2 years of experience.
- Experience working with CAD system would be considered asset
How to Apply:
Apply By: email@example.com