B M K DRYWALL LTD
4609 152 Street Surrey BC V3Z 1G8
Salary: $25.50/Hourly for 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: None
Positions Available: 3
NOC Group: Plasterers, Drywall Installers and Finishers and Lathers (7284)
NOC Job Title: Drywall Installer
Job Location(s): Operating all over lower mainland based at 4609 152 Street Surrey BC V3Z 1G8
B M K DRYWALL LTD based at 4609 152 Street Surrey BC V3Z 1G8 is eagerly looking for 3 Drywall Installers to join its team to work all over the Lower Mainland.
• Apply drywall to walls or ceilings.
• Measure, cut and fit drywall sheets for installation on walls and ceilings.
• Position and secure sheets to metal or wooden studs or joists.
• Cut and install metal corner beads to protect exterior corners.
• Fill joints, nail indentations, holes and cracks with joint compound using trowel and broad knife.
• Prepare panels by sawing, drilling, or cutting holes in panels for electrical outlets, air-conditioning units, and plumbing.
• Tape over joints using taping machine and embed tape in compound tape in compound.
• Smooth out excess compound and allow coat to dry.
• Apply successive coats of compound and sand seams and joints.
• Fabricate and install suspended metal ceiling grids and place in panels to form.
• Completion of secondary school will be an asset, but not mandatory.
• The combination of over 3 years of work experience and some high school, college or industry program. Or Completion of a 3-4 year apprenticeship program in plastering/dry walling.
Medical benefits after qualifying period of 90 days.
Company will provide financial support to Canadians/Permanent Residents who are willing to relocate from any part of Canada. We will also be assisting them to find suitable accommodation and relocation cost.
Any person or organization referring an eligible employee who joins our company will be
paid $300.00 within 60 days of joining. Another $500 will be paid after completion of 1 year
and $700 will be paid on completion of 2 years.
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application. We strongly encourage Students, Youth, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Apprentices to apply immediately. We will be looking forward to hear from you.
How to Apply
Mail: 4609 152 Street Surrey BC V3Z 1G8