Skyline Drywall Ltd located in Surrey is looking to hire 4 Drywall Installer Helper to join its team to work in residential & commercial sites all over the Lower Mainland.
Permanent Position: Drywall Installer Helper
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Wage Rate: $18.50 per hour
Working Hours: 40.00 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location of Work: Various locations in Greater Vancouver & Lower Mainland
Education: Not Required
Experience: Training will be provided on job
Language: No Language Required
- Load and Unload construction material, drywall sheets and move them to work areas.
- Assist and work closely with other drywall installers and finishers
- Clean surfaces and mix compounds for filling joints and smoothing out surfaces
- Handover drywall sheets for installation and take care of equipments
- Remove rubble and clean the construction site after each shift
- May perform other duties as requested
- Clean and prepare surfaces and
- Move the filling material from one place to another as per drywall installer’s instructions
- Sand the areas after filling
- Read and explain blueprints
- Assist Skilled Drywall installers and help them in moving equipment and, aid in other activities.
Additional Skills: • Some work experience as a construction laborer would be an asset.
• Ability to walk stands, crouch for long periods of time and carry out strenuous physical tasks.
• Working setting: The candidate should be available to work full-time. Must be able to lift 23 lbs.
How to apply: If you think you are suitable for this job, please email your Resume along with a cover letter to: email@example.com