Amtek Electric Ltd is seeking 2 permanent F/T Electrician (NOC 7241) to join our team.
11780 Mellis Drive, Richmond, BC V6X 1M1
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $23.00/hour for 40 hours a week
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Location: All over lower mainland with base at 11780 Mellis Drive, Richmond, BC V6X 1M1
• Responsible for the maintenance and installation, operation and troubleshooting of the electric systems and equipment.
• Pull wire through conduits and through holes in walls and floors
• Install brackets and hangers to support electrical equipment
• Install, replace and repair lighting fixtures and electrical control and distribution equipment, such as switches, relays and circuit breaker panels
• Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools.
• Read circuit diagrams and electrical codes to determine wiring layouts.
• Install, repair the existing electric circuit
• Need to be able to do regular maintenance as per plan
• Have knowledge to repair electrical faults and parts
• Be able to handle general duties around premises
Completion of high school is required
Completion of 4-5 years apprenticeship program OR 2-3 years of experience in related field is required
4% Vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities – Fast paced environment, Attention to detail. Reliability, Team Player, Flexibility, Accuracy.
To apply, Kindly send your resume via:
Mail: 11780 Mellis Drive, Richmond, BC V6X 1M1