Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
NOC Group: Electricians (Except Industrial and Power System) (7241)
NOC Job Title: Electrician
5907 131A Street
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 0E4 Canada
- Responsible for the maintenance and installation, operation and troubleshooting of the electrical systems and equipment.
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools.
- Read circuit diagrams and electrical codes to determine wiring layouts.
- Install, repair the existing electric circuit.
- Need to be able to do regular maintenance as per plan.
- Have knowledge to repair electrical faults and parts. Should have knowledge of electrical testing equipments
- Be able to handle general duties around premises.
- Should be reliable, honest, hard-working and punctual.
- Completion of High School
- 2-3 years experience
- Diploma or Degree in the field.
Number of Hours: 35 hours per week, over time to start after 40 hours a week.
How to Apply
Contact: Davinder Singh Dhaliwal
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: