Division 16 Technologies Ltd. is hiring full-time Electricians for projects across the Lower Mainland. The Electrician will be responsible for the layout, assembling, installation, testing, troubleshooting and repair of electrical wiring, fixtures and electrical components.
Company: Division 16 Technologies Ltd.
Company Location: 1337 Steeple Drive Coquitlam V3E1K3
Job Type: Full-Time; Permanent
Salary: $28.00 per hour
Number of positions: 3
Start date: As soon as possible
Work locations: Various locations in Lower Mainland and/or as per company’s contracts and demand
- Read and interpret drawings, circuit diagrams, and electrical code specifications to plan wiring layouts.
- Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, intercom, security systems, lighting fixtures, and other electrical components.
- Pull wire through conduits and holes in walls and floors.
- Test electrical systems for loose connections, broken insulation and isolate faults, using hand and power tools.
- Splice, join and connect wires to electrical fixtures and components.
- Organize safe maintenance principles for regulating and scheduling breakdowns.
- Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Completion of Secondary school
- Completion of a 4-5-year apprenticeship program or at least 2-3 years’ experience in the trade
- Trade certification will be an additional asset but not mandatory
- Ability to work long hours and early mornings as required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply by sending their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Electrician” in the subject line.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates who most closely match our requirements will be contacted for the hiring process.
Thank you for your interest in Division 16 Technologies Ltd.