Name of Employer: Thai Cuisine Experts
Address/Location of employment: 2155, Leanne Blvd., Unit 103, Mississauga, ON, L5K 2K8, Canada
Number of positions: 1
Terms of employment: Permanent Full time; 40 hours per week
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Morning
Languages – English
Education – Bachelor’s degree
Experience – 2 years to less than 3 years
Specific Skills –
- Established expertise in making Coconut curries, Phad-Thai sauce, Stir-fry sauces, and various kinds of noodles;
- Expertise in Grill operation;
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods;
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions,
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food;
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers;
- Monitor/Order supplies and equipment;
- Manage kitchen operations; Inspect kitchens and food service areas; Clean kitchen and work areas;
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment;
- Estimate food requirements and costs.
Cuisine Specialties – Thai
Work Setting – Restaurant
Security and Safety – Criminal record check
Transportation/Travel Information – Public transportation is available.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities – Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Attention to detail; Standing for extended periods; Overtime required.
Work Location Information – Urban area; Willing to relocate; Relocation costs covered by employer.
Personal Suitability – Initiative; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Client focus; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability; Organized.
Employment groups – This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Students, Youth.
To apply: Please send resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org