Having situated in the heart of Edmonton’s premier neighborhood, St Albert, Tandoori Fuzion brings in an exclusive style and taste of Indian cuisine. Tandoori Fuzion offers an exclusive fine dining experience, take out, and catering for all events i.e weddings, birthday parties, cocktails, hi-tea or any sort of social gathering.
Saggi Holdings Inc. o/a Tandoori Fuzion is now looking for East Indian Cooks to join our team at 81 A – Liberton Drive, St. Albert, Alberta T8N 5J1. There are 2 vacancies available. These are full-time permanent positions with an anticipate start date as soon as possible.
• $17.00 / hour;
• 35 hour/week;
• Benefits: Free meal on duty.
• Ability to speak English;
• Secondary (high) school graduation certificate;
• 1 year to less than 2 years of experience preferably in East Indian cooking;
• Personal Suitability: Client focus, Team player, Flexibility, Reliability, Organized
Employments Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare and cook full course Indian meals;
• Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances;
• Season and cook food according to the recipes;
• Portion, arrange, and garnish food;
• Observe and test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently, using methods such as tasting, smelling, or piercing them with utensils;
• Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs;
• Organize and manage buffets and banquets
• Ensure quality of food meet standards;
• Work with minimum supervision; Train kitchen helpers;
• Maintain inventory of work station; Order Supplies;
• Work with specialized cooking equipment;
• Clean your work area;
• Perform other duties as directed by the Executive Chef.
Transportation/Travel Information: Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, work under pressure, repetitive tasks, standing for extended periods, physically demanding
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, then send your resume and a cover letter by:
• email at firstname.lastname@example.org (please write position title in the email subject);
• fax at 780-459-4776;
• mail at 81 A – Liberton Drive, St. Albert, Alberta T8N 5J1;
• in person from 11:00 to 16:00.