Company: Rahal Construction Ltd.
79 60th Avenue E
Vancouver BC V3X 1Z5
$26.00/hour for 40 hours a week
Terms of Employment:
Permanent, Full time
Your main responsibilities as an Excavator Operator will be:
- Operating heavy equipment such as backhoes, loaders and graders to excavate, move, load and grade earth, rock, gravel or other materials during construction and related activities.
- Operating bobcats or other equipment to clear brush
- Operating heavy equipment with pile driver head to driver piling into earth to provide support for buildings
- Operating heavy paving and surfacing equipment to lay, spread or compact concrete
- Operating power shovels to excavate rock, ore or other materials
- Operating heavy equipment to move, load and unload cargo
- Conducting pre-operational checks on equipment and clean, lubricate and refill equipment
You will be working as a part of the team at various sites around lower mainland, BC and BC.
Requirements and Qualifications:
You will have completed high school and will be provided an on-the-job paid training.
(Previous experience in demolition, excavation and backfilling would be an asset)
Security and safety guidelines must always be kept in mind and be strictly followed at all the times. Hard hat, safety glasses and steel toe-cap shoes are must while performing the job duties.
How To Apply: Applications may be submitted by Email to: