- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
- Ontario NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
S & A Excavating Ltd. located at 7502 149 Street Surrey BC V3S 0V1 is looking for Full time – Permanent Excavator Operators to join their team as soon as possible.
Number of positions available
$26.00 per hour for 40 hours a week (overtime applicable after 40 hours)
High school completion
On the job training would be provided
(Previous experience in demolition, excavation and backfilling would be an asset)
- Operate heavy equipment such as backhoes, loaders and graders to excavate, move, load and grade earth, rock, gravel or other materials during construction and related activities.
- Operate bobcats or other equipment to clear brush
- Operate heavy equipment with pile driver head to driver piling into earth to provide support for buildings
- Operate heavy paving and surfacing equipment to lay, spread or compact concrete
- Operate power shovels to excavate rock, ore or other materials
- Operate heavy equipment to move, load and unload cargo
- Conduct pre-operational checks on equipment and clean, lubricate and refill equipment
Various locations in and around the Lower Mainland, BC and BC as per the contracts received
S&A Excavating Ltd.
7502 149 Street
Surrey BC V3S 0V1
You can Email your resume to email@example.com
Security and safety guidelines must always be kept in mind and be strictly followed at all the times. Hard hat, safety glasses and steel toe-cap shoes are must while performing the job duties.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: