Executive Director-Trade, Broadcasting and Other Services
Founded in 1984, Interware is a trusted, recognized, and widely used full service information technology provider, specializing in cloud computing, virtualization, managed services and end to end enterprise resource business services.
With over 30 years of experience, Interware has become a pioneer in the IT industry. Affordable, efficient, creative, customized and dynamic solutions have allowed Interware to become the IT partner of choice for organizations within the Business, Public, Health, Education & Non-Profit Sectors, and have made Interware remained competitive by adopting a progressive attitude and a continuously improving work ethic.
Terms of Employment:
Full Time, Permanent.
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Salary and Compensation:
Two weeks’ vacation.
Company Group Benefits Available.
155 Gordon Baker Rd, Suite 402, North York, ON, M2H 3N5
At Interware, the Executive Director’s duty includes but not limited to the following:
- Establish policies and procedures for marketing related staff to keep abreast of the market trends, assess the company’s competitiveness, and develop the market strategies so as to provide value-added products, programs & services;
- Set objectives and goals with incentives for sale and marketing and customer services departments to provide end-to-end enterprise services and other products and services in order to meet sales quotas and marketing goals;
- Evaluate and approve the promotion programs for IT consulting and solutions tailored to clients’ needs and resources;
- Lead team to negotiate and finalize the big sales and contracts;
- Formulate and implement the process to follow up with clients for ongoing support after sale, and to build ongoing strong relationship with key account clients;
- Allocate the sales & marketing and external communication materials, human and financial resources to facilitate and implement the programs, campaigns, plans, policies, and procedures;
- Develop and coordinate the regional outreach programs with prospective VIP clients;
- Review and approve the periodical and analytical reports and proposals to illustrate benefits from use of products or services;
- Develop policies and procedures for network access and usage and for the backup and recovery of data;
- Plan and oversee the implementation of new business projects internally and externally, evaluate the costs and effectiveness of each project;
- Undertake training and mentoring to middle managers, directors and other executive staff;
- Oversee and coordinate work of cross-functional departments of the company, as well as that of external service providers.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Computer Science or a related field. High level of education and degree will be an asset.
- Minimum five (5) years of managerial experience in marketing, project/relation management, business development, IT consulting, or a combination of all.
- In-depth knowledge of the latest technological trends and market development of IT industry in the global context.
- Industry knowledge of cloud computing, virtualization, managed services will be a strong asset.
- Superior interpersonal, communicating and relationship management skills.
- Works well under pressure and tight deadlines, changing priorities.
- Valid driver license, own vehicle.
- Ability and flexibility to travel regularly.
How to Apply:
Please apply by email to email@example.com; no phone call or in person.
A resume and portfolio are required to apply for this position.
We wish to thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position.
However, only the candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Applicants with disabilities may notify us of any accommodations needed to support your participation in the recruitment processes.
No unsolicited agency referrals or phone calls please.