Ministry of Attorney General
Facilities Program Manager Salary
$62,000 – $86,000 annually
Over time through performance based in-range movement employees will have the opportunity to reach the maximum of their position’s salary band.
This position is excluded from union membership.
Showcase your project management and leadership excellence
Serving the Ministries of Attorney General (MAG) and Public Safety and Solicitor General (PSSG), the Corporate Management Services Branch (CMSB) strives to provide excellence in corporate services and partner in the outcomes of both ministries. CMSB provides central corporate services to all staff and branches/programs in MAG/PSSG.
The Facilities Program Manager is responsible for managing the facilities portfolio requirements including day-to-day operational issues, strategic facilities planning, managing facilities projects, space planning and providing advice for MAG/PSSG clients. The Facilities Program Manager will be supporting the Senior Facilities Program Manager primarily with Maintenance and Renewal and Mandatory Operating Equipment projects and day-to-day operational issues for MAG/PSSG clients (e.g. Court Services Branch, BC Prosecution Services).
An effective communicator and collaborator, you develop strategic partnerships and negotiate key components of projects with stakeholders. You possess excellent interpersonal and written communication skills and are highly skilled at project direction, management and leadership.
Qualifications for this role include:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma related to facilities management or a relevant discipline and three years related experience. An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered.
- Minimum three years of experience in project management, facilities planning, design and/or construction.
- Budget development and management experience.
- Experience with PSSG Corrections and/or MAG Court Services programs and facilities management are preferred.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
For more information and to apply online by March 12, 2018, please go to: https://search.employment.gov.bc.ca/cgi-bin/a/highlightjob.cgi?jobid=47980