- Currently seeking a warm, compassionate and caring individual with excellent communication skills to work as a Caregiver for an Elderly female. Prepare/cook/serve nutritious meals, provide companionship and personal care, exercise and other activities as required.
- Perform laundry for elderly, housekeeping and other duties as required.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide assistance with all activities of daily living including but not limited to: bathing, toileting, dressing, exercising as required, meal preparation, medication monitoring and companionship.
- Maintain open communication between family regarding client’s medical and emotional condition. Ensure highest client safety and well-being
- May perform light housekeeping duties such as laundry, washing dishes and making beds.
Qualifications and Skills
- College Diploma from a program of 3 months to less than a year
- Clear Police Background Check
- Minimum of 1 year of care giving experience
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License and access to a vehicle is an asset but not required
- Valid First Aid/CPR Qualification
- Strong written and verbal English skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Offered: CAD$ 16.47/ Hour for 40.00 hours/ week
Candidate must be willing to work shifts, weekends and evenings.
Please submit your resumes by email to email@example.com