- We are looking for a loving child caregiver for our 3 kids (5 years old, 8 years old and 12 years old). Responsibilities: to care for them, prepare meals, take them to school, programs and appointments and other activities as required.
- Candidate will assume full responsibility for the household in the absence of parents and provide records of daily activities and health information regarding children.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Supervise and care for children in employer’s or own residence
- Bathe, dress and feed the child
- Plan, prepare and serve nutritious meals for the child and may perform other housekeeping duties
- Supervise the child’s activities, such as meals and rest periods, as instructed by employer
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Instruct the child in personal hygiene
- Tend to the emotional well-being of the child’s and support their social development
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Organize and participate in activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings
- May be required to keep records of daily activities and health information of the child
- assume full responsibility for household and safety in absence of parents.
Qualifications and Skills
- Passion for working and educating children in a fun and effective manner.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organizational and prioritizing skills
- Open-minded, teachable, driven and creative
- Able to multi-task
- Knowledge and experience with child development
- Up to date first aid certificate & CPR training
- All health immunizations up to date
- Valid Criminal Background Check
- College Diploma from a program of 3 months to less than a year
- Minimum of 1 year of child-care giving experience
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License and access to a vehicle is an asset but not required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Offered: CAD$ 14.50/ Hour for 40.00 hours/ week
Candidate must be willing to work shifts, weekends and evenings.
Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is not a condition of employment.
Please submit your resumes by email to firstname.lastname@example.org