Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
NOC Group: Bus Drivers, Subway Operators and Other Transit Operators (7412)
NOC Job Title: Charter Bus Driver
13903-78 A AVENUE
SURREY, British Columbia
V3W 2Y4 Canada
Number of Hours:35 hours per week, over time to start after 40 a week.
- Pick up and drop off farm workers at regularly scheduled neighborhood locations, following a strict time schedule.
- Reports delays, accidents, or other traffic and transportation situations, using telephone or mobile two-way radios.
- Check the condition of vehicle’s tires, brakes, windshield wipers, lights, oil, and water and safety equipment to ensure that everything is in working order.
- Park bus at loading area for farm workers to board according to the group and location.
- Follow safety rules as farm workers are boarding and exiting the bus, and as they cross the streets near bus stop.
- Regulate heating, lighting, and ventilation systems for passenger comfort.
- Keep the bus interior clean for the passenger.
- Maintain order among pupils during trips, in order to ensure safety.
- Make minor repairs on the vehicle.
- Prepare and submit reports that includes number of passenger or trips, hours worked, mileage and fuel consumption.
- Ensure the safety of the passenger well driving and that no one is standing up.
- Completion of High School is required.
- 6 months to 1 year experience in the field.
- Must have Class 2 or 1 Driver License.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: