Lail Enterprises Ltd is hiring 1 Full-time “Farm Manager”
Job Position: Farm Manager
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-Time (Overtime, Weekend, Evening, if required.)
Salary:CAD $ 21.00 Hourly, for 40 Hours per week
Benefits: Accommodation will be provided @ $30/week + Relocation expenses & medical insurance for first 3 months covered by employer, if required.
Positions Available: 1
Education: High School required. (College diploma an asset)
Experience: 1 – 2 years of relevant experience.
Languages: Basic knowledge of English.
Start Date: As soon as possible
- Direct and coordinate activities of workers such as planting, irrigation, harvesting, grading etc.
- Manage the overall Farm operations.
- Determine the amount and kinds of plants to be grown.
- Recruit, Train and manage workers.
- Budgeting and maintaining accurate financial records
- Organizing and maintenance of farm property, equipment and machinery.
- Maintain & ensure product quality.
- Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Wet/damp/rain/shine
Lail Enterprises Ltd will be working at various locations such as:
- 35011 Townshipline Rd., Abbotsford, BC, V3G 1R5
- 1402 Peardonville Rd., Abbotsford, BC, V4X 2M1
- 28725, 0 Ave, Abbotsford, BC, V4X 1A1
- 5974 248 St, Langley, BC V4W 1C3
- 4355 152 Street, Surrey, BC V3S 0L2
- 8424 172 St, Surrey, BC V4N 3G4
- 15627 48 Ave Surrey, BC V3S 0L2
Essential Skills: Working with others, Problem solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Continuous learning
How to apply:
Interested applicants can email their resume at email@example.com mail it to 35011 Townshipline Rd, Abbotsford, British Columbia, V3G 1R5, Canada.