Sandhu Fruit Farm located in Summerland, B.C is currently hiring full-time Farm Supervisors.
Employer: Balwinder Singh Sandhu O/A Sandhu Fruit Farm
Business Location: 7311, Hillborn Street, Summerland, BC – V0H 1Z7
Title of Position: Farm Supervisor
Number of positions: 3
Work Locations: 7311/7509 Hillborn St, 10109 Lenzi St, Summerland, BC – V0H 1Z7
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full-Time, Year –round work
Anticipated start date: As soon as possible
Working Conditions: Fast-paced environment, Combination of sitting, standing and walking
- Co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers and harvesting labourers.
- Supervise and oversee growing and other crop-related operations and train farm workers.
- Develop work schedules and establish procedures.
- Ensure farm safety procedures are followed.
- Maintain quality control and production records.
- May perform general farm duties when required.
- Minimum 1-year farm work experience required
- Language: Basic knowledge of English is required
- Ability to work in fast paced environment which may be physically demanding.
- Essential Skills: Problem solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Significant use of memory
Accommodation will be provided at $30/week (if required). Relocation expenses & private health insurance covered by the employer until the worker is covered by the appropriate provincial health insurance plan.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are welcome to apply by sending their resume with contact number at:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: 7311, Hillborn Street, Summerland, BC – V0H 1Z7
At Sandhu Fruit Farm, we are committed to fostering an accessible environment where all employees feel valued, respected and supported.