Employer Name: Eagle Road Dhaliwal Farm
Job Title: Farm Supervisor
Number of Positions: 1
Terms of Employment: Full-Time/Permanent
Start Date: As Soon As Possible.
Wage: $19 per hour. 35-40 hours a week.
Location of Work: Eagle Road Mission BC V2V4J1
• Co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers and harvesting laborers.
• Supervise harvest operations.
• Develop work schedules and establish procedures.
• Maintain and monitor the quality control and prepared production records.
• Ability to take the necessary steps to improve the farm operation as well as the crop.
• Train general farm workers on farm procedures.
• Perform general farm duties as required.
Work setting: On-farm, BC
Skills requirement and Experience:
• Heavy lifting required.
• previous work experience in a Farm is necessary
• Ability to work long hours, early mornings and weekends as required.
• Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
Experience: 1-2 experience required.
Benefits: Relocation expenses will be covered by the employer; Transportation costs to work location will be covered by the employer; Overtime will be given after regular hours; 4% Vacation pay.
How to apply:
Interested candidates please email your resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If you are not currently authorized to work in canada, the employer will not consider your application.