Harpreet Brar & Jagsir Brar o/a Brar Farms located in Surrey is currently hiring full-time Farm Supervisor for blueberry farm located in Surrey, BC.
Company: Harpreet Brar & Jagsir Brar o/a Brar Farms
Position: Farm Supervisor
Number of positions: 2
Terms of employment: Full-time – Permanent; Year- round work
Anticipated start date: As soon as possible
Farm/Work Location: 5138, 125A Street, Surrey, BC – V3X 3M8
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive tasks, physically demanding, combination of sitting, standing and walking
• Supervise and oversee growing and other crop-related operations and train farm workers.
• Co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers and harvesting labourers.
• Develop work schedules and establish procedures.
• Ensure farm safety procedures are followed.
• Maintain quality control and production records.
• May perform general farm duties when required.
• High School
• Education in Agriculture would be an asset
• Farm Work experience would be an asset
• Ability to work in fast paced environment which may be physically demanding. Heavy lifting required
• Essential Skills: Problem solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Significant use of memory
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply by sending their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Farm Supervisor” in the subject line. Candidates can also apply by mail at 14135, 88A Ave, Surrey, BC – V3V 7W5