- North of 60 NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Currently, we are hiring 1 full-time Farm Supervisor to work at our blueberry farm located at 5250, 164 Street, Surrey, BC, Canada.
Employer: Manjit Singh Gill o/a Gill Farm
Title of Position: Farm Supervisor
Number of positions: 1
Terms of employment: Full-time – Permanent
Salary: $15.00 per hour
Anticipated start date: As soon as possible
Farm/Work Location: 5250, 164 Street, Surrey, BC, Canada
• Co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers and harvesting labourers.
• Supervise and oversee growing and other crop-related operations and train farm workers.
• Develop work schedules and establish procedures.
• Ensure farm safety procedures are followed.
• Maintain quality control and production records.
• May perform general farm duties when required.
• Some farm work experience would be an asset.
• Ability to work in the fast-paced environment which may be physically demanding.
• Essential Skills: Problem-solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Significant use of memory
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply by sending their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Farm Supervisor” in the subject line. Candidates can also apply by mail at 5250, 164 Street, Surrey, BC, Canada V3S 0L2.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: