Peace Arch Farms Ltd. is currently looking for 2 Farm Supervisors
Business Address: 1446 172 Street Surrey BC V3Z 9M6
Positions Available: 02
Job Type: Permanent, full-time
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Wage Rate: $15.00/hour (for 40 hours/week)
Education: Completion of secondary education is required.
Experience: 2-3 years of experience in the farms required. It does not have to be supervisory.
Languages: Basic English
• 1446 172 Street Surrey BC V3Z 9M6
Duties of Farm Supervisor include:
• Co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers and labourers
• Supervise and oversee growing and other crop-related operations
• Responsible for keeping workers on task and ensuring the crops are properly grown, harvested, and distributed.
• Develop work schedules and establish procedures
• Ensure farm safety procedures are followed
• Maintain quality control and production records
• Oversee the washing, packaging, and storing processes.
• May perform general farm duties when required.
Working & Physical Capabilities:
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to work long hours for with repetitive tasks.
• Ability to work in various environments cold ,damp & dust.
• Ability to handle heavy workloads required.
The candidate must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Benefits: 4% Vacation Pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period. Accommodation can be provided at $30/week.
How to Apply
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: 1446 172 Street Surrey BC V3Z 9M6