S Sundher Orchards Ltd. is currently hiring 2 Farm Supervisors to work at their Cherry and Apple orchards located in Kelowna, BC.
Employer: S Sundher Orchards Ltd.
Title of Position: Farm Supervisor
Number of positions: 2
Terms of employment: Full-time – Permanent; Year- round work
Wages: $19.00 per hour
Anticipated start date: As soon as possible
- 4150 Black Rd, Kelowna, BC – V1X 7V8
- 4240 Black Rd, Kelowna, BC – V1X 7V8
- 4401 Old Vernon Rd, Kelowna, BC – V1X 7V4
- 4425 Anderson Rd, Kelowna, BC – V1X 7V7
- 4475 Old Vernon Rd, Kelowna, BC – V1X 7V6
- 2951 Old Vernon Rd, Kelowna, BC – V1X 6P1
- Co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers and harvesting labourers.
- Supervise and oversee growing and other crop-related operations and train farm workers.
- Develop work schedules and establish procedures.
- Ensure farm safety procedures are followed.
- Maintain quality control and production records.
- May perform general farm duties when required.
- Minimum 1-year farm work experience required
- Language: Basic knowledge of English is required
- Ability to work in fast paced environment which may be physically demanding. Heavy lifting required
- Essential Skills: Problem solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Significant use of memory
Accommodation will be provided at $30/week (if required). Relocation expenses & private health insurance covered by the employer until the worker is covered by the appropriate provincial health insurance plan.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are welcome to apply by sending their resume with contact information by:
- By Email (preferred): firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Mail: 2951 Old Vernon Rd, Kelowna, BC – V1X 6P1