Business Name: Amandeep Singh Dhindsa and Paul Singh Sandhu (Farm).
Job Title: Farm Supervisor
Number of Positions: 2
Terms of Employment: Full-Time/Permanent
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Wage: $15.00 – $17.00/Hour (Depending upon experience)
Location of Work: 2217 – 272 St., Aldergrove, BC, V4W 2N6
- Co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers and harvesting labourers
- Supervise harvest operations
- Develop work schedules and establish procedures
- Maintain and monitor the quality of the yield
- Prepare production records
- Train general farm workers on farm procedures
- Perform general farm duties as required.
Working Abilities and Physical Capabilities:
- Heavy lifting required
- Ability to work long hours, early mornings and weekends are required
- Ability to work outdoors in All weather conditions.
- Ability to take the necessary steps to improve the farm operations as well as the crop
- Ability to Supervise 5 to 10 Farm workers.
Education: No formal education is required.
Experience: Minimum of 1 year farming experience is required
Language: Ability to communicate in English
How to Apply:
Apply By: email@example.com