Blue Moon Farms Ltd. is currently looking for 02 FARM SUPERVISORS
Business Mailing Address: 6160 Danube Rd Richmond, BC V7C 3H9
Salary: $19.00/Hourly for 40 Hours per week
Job Type:Full Time, Permanent
Start Date:As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Farm Supervisors and Specialized Livestock Workers (8253)
NOC Job Title: Farm Supervisor
• 6471 No.5 Road, Richmond, BC V6Y 2V1
• 10300 Blundell Road, Richmond, BC V6Y 1L1
• 11540 Granville Avenue, Richmond, BC V6Y 1R6
• 15380 Westminster Hwy, Richmond, BC V6V 1A6
• 11071 Blundell Road, Richmond, BC V6Y 1L4
• Co-ordinate and supervise the work and activities of general farm workers and labourers
• Supervise and oversee growing and other crop-related operations • Keeping workers on task and ensuring the crops are properly grown, harvested, and distributed.
• Develop work schedules and establish procedures
• Ensure farm safety procedures are followed
• Maintain quality control and production records
• May perform general farm duties when required
• Examining produce for quality and prepare for market
• Detecting disease and other problems in crops
• Updating regularly to owners of crop progress
Education: Completion of secondary school is required
Experience: 2 or more years of experience in the farms required. It does not have to be supervisory.
Language: Basic English
Working & Physical Capabilities
• Ability to supervise team of 10-15 workers
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to work long hours for with repetitive tasks.
• Ability to work in various environments cold, damp & dust.
• Ability to handle heavy workloads required.
Other Information The candidate must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Benefits Accommodation can be provided at $30/week. As per collective agreement and BC Employment standards act 4% vacation pay of the gross salary or 10 days of paid vacation.
How to Apply
By Email: email@example.com
By Mail: 6160 Danube Rd Richmond, BC V7C 3H9