Pantos Logistics Canada Inc. is looking for a high experienced full-time Financial Manager.
– Several years of experience in accounting, financial planning and analysis or other financial activities are required
– At least bachelor’s degree in business or related field is required
– English speaking is required
Wage: C$ 50.50 per hour
Working Hours: 35 hours / week (Full-Time and Permanent)
Benefit: 10 paid holidays per year and extended medical insurance (including disability and dental insurances)
Work Location: Unit C, 7810 Keele Street, Vaughan, ON L4K 0B7
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities for accounting and financing
- Develop and implement the financial policies, systems and procedures
- Prepare and co-ordinate the preparation of financial statements, summaries, and other cost-benefit analyses and financial management reports
- Co-ordinate the financial planning and budget process, and analyze and correct estimates
- Evaluate financial reporting systems and accounting procedures
- Interpret financial information and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operation systems, budgets and other financial control functions to headquarter managerial staff
- Notify and report to headquarter managerial staff concerning any critical trends which affect company’s financial performance
- Recruit personnel and oversee staff training
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail.
Pantos Logistics Canada Inc.
Unit C, 7810 Keele Street, Vaughan, ON L4K 0B7