Company: Aero Trading Co. Ltd.
Business address: 8592 Fraser St Vancouver BC V5X 3Y3
Location of work: Same as above
Business information: Buyer, processor & exporter of quality seafood. We are now one of the most diversified wild seafood buyers and processors on the B.C. Coast. Our products include Salmon, Halibut, Prawns, Shrimp, Herring, Rockfish, Tuna and Sablefish.
Type of Employment: Full time–Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Cut, clean and trim fish or seafood prior to marketing or further processing
- Scrape away scales, cut fish, separate fillets and remove scrap parts using knife
- Check fish fillets to determine optimal number and size of fillet sections, cut sections according to specifications and place in container for weighing
- Disjoint and remove meat from lobsters or other crustaceans preparatory to canning or further processing
- Record production information
- Check products and packaging for defects and to ensure conformance to company standards and perform corrective machine adjustments as required
- Set up and operate machines to clean, cut, cook, smoke, brine, dehydrate or otherwise process fish or seafood products
- Set up and operate machines to can, bag, box or otherwise package fish and seafood products
-Education: No formal education required
-Experience: Experience is an asset. Training will be provided.
Wage: $20.00 to $21.00 hourly, 40 hours per week.
-Schedule will be 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM Monday to Friday. Weekends off.
Benefits: We will provide disability, dental and extended medical insurance after a probation period of 3 months.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: Suite 200-8592 Fraser Street, Vancouver, BC, V5X 3Y3