Hiring a food and beverage server
– Completion of secondary is preferred, but not required.
– Having Food and Beverage serving experience is an asset. Training will be provided.
– Able to work flexible schedule including weekend and evening shifts.
– Serving it right certificate is a definite asset.
Main duties are:
-Greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages; Take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff; Serve food and beverages; Clear and clean tables and counters; and Present bill to patrons and accept payment
– 40 hours per week (full-time & permanent position), a full-time server is preferred, but applicant interested in part-time work will be considered.
– Wage: $11.35 per hour
– 4% vacation pay or 10 days of paid vacation per year, free meals and gratuities.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Domo Japan Grill and Sushi: 209 – 444 Lerwick Rd. Courtenay, BC, V9N 0A9